Thank you for your interest in Eaton Freelancing!
Interested in hiring me? Take a look at my resume!
My niches are:
- Health and natural healing (over a year of professional experience writing this niche)
- Dogs and cats (with a specialty in beagles—I own a beagle and have owned several cats and dogs throughout my life.)
- Novel writing (I have three published works and two works-in-progress.)
- Christianity (I have a BA in Biblical Studies and have been a follower of Christ since age 4.)
- Human-interest (social justice, unlikely heroes, random acts of kindness, and otherwise”feel-good” stories)
I have experience writing in the following topics:
- Health and fitness
- Animals (pets and wild)
- Novel writing
- Personality and health quizzes
- Breaking news
By hiring me, you will receive:
- High-quality, passionate content
- Consistent and timely correspondence (I meet deadlines every time.)
- Professional demeanor and clear, concise communication
- Gratitude and flexibility
I’m married to a swell guy named Steven. We’ve been in wedded bliss since 2011, and have added to the happy mix a beagle named Emmie Lou. I’m a long-time resident of the Pacific Northwest, where I spend the majority of my time working on freelance writing projects, writing novels, and reading.
Regarding freelance work, I specialize in viral health topics, specifically health benefits of food and fitness. I also specializes in “feel-good” pieces. This includes viral topics featuring adorable animals and/or children, acts of random kindness, and unexpected hero stories. My passion is for pets, children, novel-writing, Christianity and human-interest pieces. And, within in my own blog, I’ve produced pieces on novel and short-story writing practices (style, motivation, tips, etc). I’ve been freelance writing for one year, I maintain a personal novel-writing blog, and I am a regular contributor to David Wolfe. I look forward to working with you!
In 2004, I earned my AA in English from Grays Harbor Community College. From there, I transferred to Trinity Lutheran College, where I earned my BA in Biblical Studies.
From Katherine, at David Wolfe:
“Sarah always gets her work done and goes the extra mile to make sure it is exactly what you need. Her communication skills are fantastic as well. Overall, Sarah is an amazing writer and would make an excellent addition to any team.”
Samples of my freelance article writing:
Samples of my blog posts:
“What’s Your Stinky?” Monopoly Isn’t Just a Board Game
“Success for the Struggling Writer” How my young nephew affects my writing career
My rates are as follows:
.08/word, 500-599 words
.10/word, 600-800 words
.15/word, 801-1200 words
This varies, depending on current project commitments. However, I’m happy to negotiate and am typically flexible regarding new and current projects. Just ask! I also may be willing to negotiate on payment. Let’s chat!
If you have questions about my rates or you are interested in hiring me for a writing project, please feel free to request more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email me now to venture further into this opportunity! I can’t wait to make your business shine with passionate, readable content!