“Goals are dreams with deadlines”. Though I’m having a difficult time finding who said this powerful quote, I wanted to include it in this blog post anyway. Long ago Steven and I decided to stop wishing and start doing. It’s been a slow process, but we’re not about to give up–life is too precious to do anything but what truly makes you happy.
My Goals (tell me yours in the comments below!):
• Get BIG-TIME, hard-core published (million-dollar contracts, merchandising, film rights, the whole shebang! I’m not afraid to dream BIG, my friends!)
• Become a mother (we only want one…just ONE, I promise! LOL, famous last words…?)
• Make a huge, positive impact on a large number of people or animals (I’m not sure how this will be accomplished, but I feel it stirring in my soul).
• Start and run several successful businesses with my husband (this COULD be how I achieve the last item).
• Travel the world, but in particular, Ireland (I’m Irish, after all, and wow, have you seen the pictures…? The verdant hills, the seas, the castles, the rich history…? Pure magic!).
Though life has presented its struggles, we’re steadily working towards making these desires a reality. And along the way, we’re enjoying each other’s company and appreciating the blessing that we can be together almost every day. Now it’s your turn! What do YOU want to accomplish? What are YOUR goals? Are any of your goals similar to mine? Let me know in the comments below!