Hi, I’m Sarah. Glad to meet you! I’m a detail-oriented, experienced, and zestful writer with a specialty in viral health topics. Let me help your business grow with high-quality, professional content.
See what previous clients have to say about my work! “Testimonies”
- Health, veganism, and natural healing (over a year of professional experience writing this niche)
- In-home Day Care (I worked at an in-home day care for four years.)
- Dogs (with a specialty in beagles—I own a beagle and have owned several cats and dogs throughout my life)
- Novel writing (I have three published works and two works-in-progress.)
- Christianity (I have a BA in Biblical Studies, have been a follower of Christ since age 4, and as my mom is an ordained PCUSA minister, I have a unique perspective and expertise.)
- Human-interest (social justice, the modern woman, unlikely heroes, random acts of kindness/”feel-good” stories)
I have experience writing the following topics:
- Health and fitness
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Public Adjusters
- Natural Beauty Products
- Animals (pets and wild)
- Novel writing
- Social Justice
- Personality and health quizzes
- Breaking news
I have experience in the following areas:
- Google Analytics
By hiring me, you will receive:
- High-quality, passionate content
- Consistent and timely correspondence (I meet deadlines every time.)
- Professional demeanor and clear, concise communication
- Gratitude and flexibility
- Consistently produce across-the-board “green” on Yoast.
- Am frequently complimented on my ability to effectively use SEO keywords.
I’m married to a swell guy named Steven. We’ve been in wedded bliss since 2011, and have added to the happy mix a beagle named Emmie Lou. I’m a long-time resident of the Pacific Northwest, where I spend the majority of my time working on freelance writing projects, writing novels, and reading.
Regarding freelance work, I specialize in viral health topics, specifically health benefits of food and fitness. I also specializes in “feel-good” pieces. This includes viral topics featuring adorable animals and/or children, acts of random kindness, and unexpected hero stories. My passion is for pets, children, novel-writing, Christianity and human-interest pieces. And, within in my own blog, I’ve produced pieces on novel and short-story writing practices (style, motivation, tips, etc). I’ve been freelance writing for one year, I maintain a personal novel-writing blog, and I am a regular contributor to David Wolfe. I look forward to working with you!
In 2004, I earned my AA in English from Grays Harbor Community College. From there, I transferred to Trinity Lutheran College, where I earned my BA in Biblical Studies.
Samples of my freelance article writing:
Samples of my freelance Medicare insurance page writing:
Samples of my blog posts:
“What’s Your Stinky?” Monopoly Isn’t Just a Board Game
“Success for the Struggling Writer” How my young nephew affects my writing career
My rates are as follows:
.08/word, 500-599 words
.10/word, 600-800 words
.15/word, 801-1200 words
This varies, depending on current project commitments. However, I’m happy to negotiate and am typically flexible regarding new and current projects. Just ask! I also may be willing to negotiate on payment. Let’s chat!
If you have questions about my rates or you are interested in hiring me for a writing project, please feel free to request more information at email@example.com.
Email me now to venture further into this opportunity! I can’t wait to make your business shine with passionate, readable content!